We collaborate with health researchers to develop disruptive technologies for point-of-care in-vitro diagnosis and mobile medicine through the LOC-POC-IVD-Foundry centered on the University’s health science campus.
Supporting organizations and collaborators
- Q. Jiang, J.D. Wu, K. Yao, Y.L. Yin, M.M. Gong, C.B. Yang and F. Lin, “A paper-based microfluidic device (DON-Chip) for rapid and low-cost deoxynivalenol quantification in food, feed and feed ingredients”, ACS Sensors, 2019, 4, 11, 3072-3079.
- J.D. Wu, D. Tomsa, M. Zhang, P. Komenda, N. Tangri, C. Rigatto and F. Lin, “A Passive Mixing Microfluidic Urinary Albumin Chip (UAL-Chip) for Chronic Kidney Disease Assessment”, ACS Sensors, 2018, 3(10):2191-2197.
- J.D. Wu, M.L. Dong, C. Rigatto, Y. Liu, F. Lin, “Lab-on-chip technology for chronic disease diagnosis”, npj Digital Medicine, 2018, 1:7.
- M.L. Dong, J.D. Wu, Z.M. Ma, H. Peretz-Soroka, M. Zhang, P. Komenda, N. Tangri, Y. Liu, C. Rigatto and F. Lin, “Rapid and low-cost CRP measurement by integrating a paper-based microfluidic immunoassay with smartphone (CRP-Chip)”, Sensors, 2017, 17(4), 684.
- K. Yang, H. Peretz-Soroka, Y. Liu and F. Lin, “Novel Developments of Mobile Sensing Based on the Integration of Microfluidic Devices and Smartphone”, Lab on a Chip, 2016, 16, 943-958.